Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Making a purpose of Twittering

Twitter is all the rage yet, like most I can't figure out how to make it work for Brainiac Dating.
At first I asked members on the site if they wanted to sign up, but only a few took me up on it.
There are chat rooms on the site, and perhaps people preferred to stay in there.
Today there are about 35 followers, which is tiny compared to the Facebook fan page which has 350 fans.
The site has over 17,000 members, so this still represents a tiny fraction, but it would be nice to get more
followers who help spread the word.

So today, I did something rather unique and created a member collage for the Twitter page background:


Click here for the Twitter page.
Maybe I'll start advertising in the Brainiac Dating chat room to see if at least those folks will move over...

No comments:

Post a Comment