Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Millionaire Matchmaker TV show

Have you seen the show yet? It's in it's third season and just became a big fan. Since Patti is also a producer of the show she picks the content to really entertain, and her way of highlighting people's flaws is right on. My favorite quote is "well, that's why he/she is still single". She's almost always hits the nail on the head.

This gay guy from this weeks show is definitely full of himself - a narcissist to fit the definition.

The crystal point of his date was when he told his companion not to eat red meat because it was bad for the environment,
but then could not say why. Not a brainiac. What about for the poor dead cow! I think it's pretty bad for the animal who died to provide food on his plate, but then again I suppose cows also produce a lot of methane, chew up a lot of grass and it costs a lot of money to ship their frozen dead flesh across the country to our supermarkets. But then again, I am no expert, and no vegetarian either, though I would certainly not tell a date what to eat, unless she asked for my advice.

I also think that Patti could have found better dates for Doug and Nicole - see here....

No comments:

Post a Comment