Monday, January 18, 2010

Smart Friends Network

Most of my effort has been on singles with the BrainiacDating.com website, but I had tried to link them all together, the Brainiac singles meetup group, and a social network called the Brainiac Connection.  The meetup group has done very well, see the previous post, but the social network has remained in the background. My hope was that it would be a way for me to keep in touch with frien300x250_ad1ds when I am no longer single.

So thinking to the future. Today I was even thinking of doing something for kids, but that is even further out.

So a few new ideas to try and grow the social network:

1) welcoming each new member and guiding them to the appropriate site

2) giving a higher placement of on the dating site

3) twittering it, but twitter is so full of spam.

4) examined it's SEO score on domain tools

There is also my new forum site: Brainiac Forum - each of these are connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment