Friday, February 5, 2010

Dating Site Awards For 2010

Since I am a member of the Internet Executive Dating Alliance, I thought I would post the award winners from the recent Idea Conference in Miami in January. I did not actually vote, so don't blame me for the choices.








I pretty much agree with all the winning choices, and there is no doubt that E-harmony wins the marketing category by a slam dunk. One has to question most of what they claim, but they do get a lot of people on their site. Personally I think OKCupid is a bit over-rated as I never had any success on that site. Zoosk seems to have quite a bit of spam profiles, though I love the visual design of their site. My best dating results were on Plenty Of Fish, except of course for my site BrainiacDating.com - which will hopefully one day win an award for the best niche site.

No comments:

Post a Comment