Thursday, February 4, 2010

Romancing the Mind

Today I came up with a great new slogan for my website (BrainiacDating.com) "Romancing the Mind"! This is a much better way to describe dating for intelligent singles than: "It's sexy to be smart", which was my previous best slogan.

So I did a quick Google search on this phrase and was directed to a Canadian site: http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2009/02/02/03096.html
With a very sexy image:
On the dating page it read:

Rebel Life is a free online meeting network for liberated and culturally diverse singles who have active lifestyles. Yup. I suppose, but that was not what first came to mind. I am not sure if that's what was intended?

So I looked back down the Google search list, and there really was not much more serious use of this slogan, so I hope that I can make it stick to my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment