Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Non Brainiac Support

Keeping up with all the support requests on BrainiacDating.com is hard work. Unfortunately, some people do not read instructions, and these are some of the examples from non-brainiacs!

Common problems are:
1) asking for their password even though there is a link right under the login form that says "forgot password".
2) can't log in, but it turns out that they never registered in the first place
3) put in their wrong gender, and not sure how to change it. Those are always funny to read.
4) why their photos do not show up in their profile, even though after they are submitted, a message
shows that says their photos are submitted for review.
5) Is your site completely free - yes, I suppose they do not trust other sites.
6) many people have trouble uploading photos

Then there are these outliers:

Someone replied back to the support email address about a wink. He should have clicked on the link to reply to the person who sent it:

I fully accept! Do not wake me, I rather like this dream!


Someone else flagged another member without a reason:
Flagged: joep3
Nothing to report...sorry


Then there is the accidental flagging:



i accidentally flagged a person named ..... by mistake.
i thought i was adding him to my favorites. please check this out for me and take him off the flagged list
for me PLEASE! thanks much.
Merry Christmas


And another one:

Sorry I made a mistake I was chatting and I didn't know what
flag meant so this was a Mistake the guy is great sorry I push the button


Yup, there is a reason that the flag is colored red.

No comments:

Post a Comment